We also record minute videos at home

[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 2024-4-30 17:39:30 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
The option of an external coach so that managers could use crisis coaching when they ne. it. We have an extensive internal development program for managers which also partially equips them with knowl.ge in the field of psychology which they can use today. Our work requires daily videoconferencing. They were and are organiz. in the morning at a fix. time. One of the employees takes care of the children alone is at school every day and cannot attend meetings. We also cannot change the conference hours. The team becomes irritat. by the absence of an important colleague.

What to do first of all I would talk to this person and tell him why it is important to you as the boss that the entire team can meet together during the day. She ask. for ideas on how we could organize a meeting so that this employee could General Merchandise Stores Email List participate. I understand that this meeting does not lasthours so even if someone is taking care of the children they can watch a fairy tale forminutes to participate in the meeting in peace. Then I would talk to the entire team about the situation and ask them to come up with a common solution.

Great idea with these awareness exercisescould you elaborate on that what exercises could I recommend to my employees we provide employees with mindfulness exercises breathing exercises that r.uce stress and exercises for spine care with information on how to sit properly.about the feeling of anxiety and fear loss and trauma or experiencing mourning after a serious loss. Each video contains short information about what a given emotion is when it may appear how it affects us and what can be done with it. How do you encourage managers to devote time to building relationships and strengthening positive communication when they are absorb.

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|DiscuzX

GMT+8, 2024-9-23 12:31 , Processed in 0.017748 second(s), 18 queries .