Its design makes this jewel ideal for any angle of

[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 2024-3-12 17:02:06 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

The ear: its pressure nut will allow you to wear it on both the helix and the lobe. Mumit ear cuff piercing earrings in 18 kt gold mumit 18kt gold diamond piercing earrings the nose piercing this type of piercing was born in india and was used to symbolize wealth in front of others. Currently there is no specific meaning attributable beyond the presumed aesthetic reasons. Of course, it is worth highlighting how its placement has varied from both sides of the nose to its central cartilage, in the case of what is known as the septum, or even to the upper part of it with the earl or bridge piercing. As you have seen, the meaning of piercings has changed over the years and, if one thing is clear, it is that today their choice responds almost exclusively to aesthetic and decorative reasons. Hence there is such a variety of models to choose from so that you can always find the design that best suits your preferences. Mumit 's gold piercing section is the best example of this, with a wide variety of piercings and many types, ranging from lobe piercings to hoop piercings .

Model posing with gold mumit piercing model with mumit gold piercing we hope that, after reading this article, you have felt even more interested in the mysteries contained in the meaning of piercings and have been more curious about this jewel that Germany Mobile Number List  has existed since ancient times. At mumit we have specialized in several types of piercings, including lobe or hoop piercings. If you want to find your ideal piercing or would like to continue informing yourself about the exciting world of jewelry, we recommend that you keep an eye on our social networks and our blog.At mumit we are always inspired by thousands of women to make our creations: unique and multi-style jewelry that manages to enhance and compile the story of any woman anywhere in the world. On this occasion, we present one of them: vanessa datorre from the brand bouret , the woman who has made her majesty queen letizia shine with one of her beautiful dresses. Successful galician designer and entrepreneur, we spoke with her about her life, her story, her goals and dreams. Vanessa datorre bouret with mumit jewelry vanessa bouret interview mumit what pushed you to leave everything and start your own brand? Did you feel vertigo? Tell us a little about your story. It was a very natural step.

After having worked for other firms, it was my turn to set up my own. And the truth is that… I didn't feel any vertigo! In the end, when starting out, I think you need to be a little unconscious. We started in 2010 in the middle of the crisis, on the first floor and making the rr.Ss our showcase. What inspires you when creating? What is your favorite moment at work. I design every day, I have a large archive of old books and magazines, as well as my other company basilisa vintage, which helps me gut the inside of great designer dresses. I mix vintage silhouettes with future trends, always adapting them to our present. If I had to say my favorite moment, I would say that it is every day when I wake up, I am very happy doing what I do. Dressing her majesty queen letizia has been a dream. Starting from scratch is complicated and even more so in a sector like yours, have you felt supported at all times or have you fought for your dream against the tide? I do not intend to be supported... I am satisfied that they put as few obstacles as possible for us entrepreneurs. I believe that good work takes you anywhere and there is no point in complaining.

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|DiscuzX

GMT+8, 2024-9-23 00:40 , Processed in 0.017838 second(s), 18 queries .