Why do I need Ahrefs

[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 2024-2-14 20:09:17 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
But why do you need Ahrefs? Ahrefs is a suite of tools that provides data about your competitors' websites, their search engine rankings, and their traffic sources. And the best part is that you can do all of that without touching a blog post. Why do I need Ahrefs What is Ahrefs and why do you need it in 2021? 10 By having this information you can optimize your personal website, or that of your company to try to obtain the first places in search engines.
Likewise, you can learn the best techniques or the most recent trends to enrich your website. How Vietnam Email List can Ahrefs help me? Ahrefs helps you keep track of competitors. Now, that's a simple enough task for a webmaster to perform with a quick search. Here's what you should do: Find your competing uses. Find out what keywords and pages rank on Google. Download your website with Google Webmaster Tools and check the pag

es where you are ranking for these keywords and pages.

See how many times you rank for these keywords and pages. Determine if your competitors are benefiting from it. What are the benefits of using Ahrefs What is Ahrefs and why do you need it in 2021? eleven For example, if a website you compete against ranks for every page that uses the word "kitchen table," you probably need to change your keyword strategy. Of course, you can use these tools only to check your competitors' websites. But if you really want to do competitive analysis, you need to use Ahrefs tracking tools . What are the benefits of using Ahrefs? Ahrefs provides you with keyword lists, which are a great way to get an idea of ​​how popular the keywords you should be using are. The numbers won't lie, but you will have an idea of ​​them.

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|DiscuzX

GMT+8, 2024-9-22 14:32 , Processed in 0.017284 second(s), 18 queries .