Don't show books already in my to-read pile

[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 2024-2-14 13:43:27 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Instead, the recommendations are based solely on user reviews and data aggregated by Nadia Odunayo’s algorithm. Customized recommendations are delivered directly to users on the StoryGraph homepage—the first thing they see when logging in are curated recommendations based on your reading habits, your past comments, and the reading preference survey you filled out when you first signed up. In addition to these recommendations, users can also browse recommendations based on data provided in the comment questions of these prompts. Shop our bookstore From novels and textbooks to calendars and coloring books, shop at the best independent bookshop in the world.

Shop Now When browsing or searching for a book, StoryGraph Oman Email List prompts users with the question "What would you like to see?" along with a series of choices for desired mood (adventurous, emotional, inspiring, etc.), pacing, genre, length, and even Filters like or "Only show me" books that are not part of the series. "In my experience, the results are always accurate and are a more curated list of recommended books based on what you're in the mood to read. Going a step further, StoryGraph weights this data (mood, genre, pacing, etc.) against the star rating It carries more weight.

As Odunayo explained in an interview with Sarah Manavis, “If we have the right mood, the right pacing, the right subject and theme, the right type of author, you want Listen to the right kind of stories, so do these 100 stories matter? Anyone who read it before you rated it two stars? What if this was actually a five-star read for you? That’s what we’re trying to do,” she said, “unveil books for people because we present them in different ways and show different information up front.

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|DiscuzX

GMT+8, 2024-9-22 12:33 , Processed in 0.020577 second(s), 18 queries .