So let me talk about why this happens

[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 2024-3-12 13:43:16 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
The Friday Rand explores the how and why of republishing helping you set goals for yourself and your content. Why Google Rewards RePublishing Click on the whiteboard image above to open a high resolution version in a new tab Video Transcription Howdy Moz fans and welcome to another edition of Whiteboard Friday. This week were chatting about republishing and why Google rewards republishing so much. I think this is actually an underutilized tactic in.

SEO and in content creation. We have this idea that we make our content checklist and we say Europe Cell Phone Number List All right these are the topics I need to cover. These are the keywords Im targeting and this is the audience Im trying to reach. Then once you create that piece of content you kind of go All right lets see how it does. Then however it does you kind of go Okay lets try and make the next piece better. We already took our shot at that piece of content. But that does not have to be how it is.

Google actually rewards republishing. So do by the way audiences. If a piece of content is a hit or if youre sure that a piece of content could be a hit or that an audience would appreciate and enjoy it I guarantee theyre going to appreciate and enjoy it if you update that piece of content or produce something better on that topic. Same thing is true of social media. You can see a lot of the big content sites particularly those that are very very successful these days your BuzzFeeds and that kind of thing doing pieces of content over and over and over again. Basically finding a formula hitting it and updating that content once they do it. . Im using the example of guinea pig food as opposed to guinea pigs for food. You could do either way. Here Ive registered the domain name I havent.

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|DiscuzX

GMT+8, 2024-9-22 22:36 , Processed in 0.022030 second(s), 18 queries .