Total time spent thus far

[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 2024-3-12 13:11:04 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Now, you smile knowing that you can take your 15 minutes, set everything up, and then still get to lunch on time.STEP 1: Identify Currently Running Ads to Be PausedThe first thing you will need to do is to figure out which campaigns/ad groups you want your sale ads to be in. Unfortunately, this is the part of the process that involves some level of thought (I kid, I kid).In this case, your objective is easy and clear because your manager told you “I want every flipping ad anywhere to have this sale in it.

Sometimes, you will only run a sale on some ad groups/products and that’s ok. You Greece WhatsApp Number Data would follow the same instructions.What you want to do is filter in the AdWords UI for all of your live text ads (in the Campaigns/Ad Groups that you want to show sales ads for).ad customizers step by stepThe reason it is important that you only select Text Ads, is so you avoid accidentally labeling (and thus pausing) any display/image/app/whatever other ads you have running.

Remember, this is ONLY for the purpose of Countdown Customizers.Note: You can use Countdown Customizers in Dynamic Search Ads if you like, but they cannot be bulk-imported in a CSV, so you will have to edit those manually. – 30 secondsSTEP 2: Label Pre-Sale AdsNow that you have everything filtered, you are going to select all of these ads and label them. I usually pick something ultra-specific like “PRE-Sale Ads July 2016 Hail Sale.”

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|DiscuzX

GMT+8, 2024-9-22 22:37 , Processed in 0.019444 second(s), 18 queries .