How to follow up with a prospect

[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 2024-3-6 14:29:13 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Your prospects are either in the Awareness phase or in the Consideration phase. Sometimes they are not even active in their purchasing consideration. So, by prospecting them with your messages which roughly say  I am the best with my solution, lets talk about it right away! , you have no chance of attracting their attention. You must therefore answer the following questions very precisely in your sales process What are my prospects problems for the  stages of the purchasing journey? What actions should I encourage them to take to move on to the net step? What message should I send them for this?

Which channel should I use to distribute this message? I told you this would be the Albania WhatsApp Number densest part of your sales process. This th step is really crucial because it is what will allow you to make the difference. It is by sending the right message to the right person, in the right place and at the right time that you will make the difference. Do you need help with this? We talk about it in Module  of the Social Selling Pro Training! . How many times should I follow up with a prospect?  

This is probably the question we are asked most often when we train salespeople. We dont have the answer. You, if you have done the work in the previous stages of the sales process, you have it. The number and nature of followups depend on your Persona and your sales cycle. To successfully relaunch a prospect, you must vary the messages and channels used. In your documented commercial process, I therefore recommend that you define a followup schedule of this type D followup call  Email if no response D reminder call D private message on LinkedIn etc Im throwing this completely at random.

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|DiscuzX

GMT+8, 2024-9-22 21:36 , Processed in 0.019784 second(s), 18 queries .