Lexiteev is a semantic optimization

[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 2024-2-28 18:13:26 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Chauvinistic, we can say that the French are far ahead in semantic optimization given that this new platform still comes from France!  platform which includes a crawler in order to recover the pages to be optimized, a content analysis part where the tool will recover the data from the search results page , then a content optimization part or the The tool will suggest to us the lexies to integrate , queries, suggestion of internal networking... In terms of price, Lexiteev is located at the bottom of the basket with offers which start from up to euros / month . However,

for each offer, the tool is limited to a single Qatar Phone Numbers  website, therefore an offer which is rather reserved for small publishers who only have one site. TEXTFOCUS textfocus logo semantic tool The French Textfocus platform allows you to analyze the HTML code and text of a page to deduce relevant content in the eyes of search engines. Each word is also analyzed to list the lexical fields used on the page. Each word extracted from the page is indicated as present or not in the main tags. The tool also checks if the page is not over-optimized. Competitor analysis is carried out in real time, providing fresh data for the

semantic field. For prices, the offers range from to euros per month. You can also find a lifetime offer of euros on the AppSumo website which can be very advantageous. OPTIMIZE.ME optimize.me logo semantic optimization tool Another French tool, Optimize.me , comes directly from the beautiful city of Lyon. Like the others, it allows you to present terms to integrate from your main keywords. It allows you to suggest keyword tracks using AI and tells us in which tags to place them. It also tells us content suggestions and the readability of our text. Rather suited to SEO beginners , this tool allows you to correct and optimize your content for you. The first offer.

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|DiscuzX

GMT+8, 2024-9-22 20:33 , Processed in 0.017353 second(s), 18 queries .