How did its implementation begin?

[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 2024-1-24 14:59:04 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
We were creating something more, with a deep philosophy and vision. We created a brand with an extension of my own soul and worldview. The idea of ​​creating Makatsaria Jewelry was born during a conversation with my close friend, a top-level jeweler, Kakha. He has been working on the Ukrainian market for many years, so from the very beginning we had an absolutely accurate understanding of all the processes taking place in it. Yes, we were aware of the risks and possible difficulties, but we also understood that our aspirations,

Hard work and focus on results could overcome any Buy Bulk SMS Service obstacles. What goals did you set for yourself during the launch and what ambitions does the brand have for the future? - We have a lot of grandiose plans, each of which consists of dozens of smaller ones. We are gradually, step by step, moving towards the embodiment of each of them. After all, every small victory brings us closer to the big one. Our main goal at this stage is to make Makatsaria Jewelry a recognizable and beloved brand in the Ukrainian and Georgian markets.

To summarize, is Makatsaria jewelry about business, about charity, or about yourself? ‒ Makatsaria Jewelry is exactly the fusion of all of the above. I, as an individual, am creating a business, one of the areas of which is charity. Irakli Makatsaria on creating a successful jewelry brand The Makatsaria Jewelry brand is a reflection of Irakli’s values ​​and life philosophy What kind of marketing did the nascent brand have? How were you going to compete, what were you betting on, and where were you going to get your clients?

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|DiscuzX

GMT+8, 2024-9-22 01:39 , Processed in 0.018500 second(s), 18 queries .