Why do brands choose 'EcoClic' boxes?

[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 2023-12-17 17:01:19 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
“Please only reply in Thai. Give 10 SEO title examples for the keyword “[**acne**]”. I wrote a command for Google Bard to help me write 10 sample SEO titles [task] in the keyword acne [context], which Google Bard gave me an answer that could be used further as follows. Example of using Google Bard to create content Or if you want to expand it into an additional Outline, you might write the command as “List Create the H1 -Generate the 8 H2 headers, each with 3 H3 subheadings and the 5 Questions that are most frequently asked when people search for “acne treatment easily by yourself at home with natural methods” on Google.”

You can see that I gave a lot of Context in the Task to Whatsapp Number List make Google Bard work as expected until it came out as… Example of using Google Bard in work You will see that the Heading topics have been arranged neatly. Ready to raise various topics Please give details on what should be written. Which helps shorten the working period very well. Example of using Google Bard in SEO work For SEO people, you can use Google Bard to work as well. For example, I want Google Bard to help me find backlinks, so I write the command: “Find me a list of 10 websites that accept guest posting.

in the marketing niche, that would be relevant for guest posting for ” The answer is these links. Example of using Google Bard in SEO work Examples of using Google Bard in marketing On the marketing side, there are many ways to use Google Bard as well. But what I often use is finding Trends or Insights. For example, “Find the latest trends for acne.” I want to know the latest trends regarding acne. Let's see what the Google Bard will answer. Examples of using Google Bard in marketing It can be seen that nowadays there is a trend for acne treatment or various products.

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|DiscuzX

GMT+8, 2024-9-21 04:33 , Processed in 0.019781 second(s), 18 queries .