There is no doubt that they will be a very complicated

[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 2023-12-10 16:44:16 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Opponent and - logically - everything depends on playing a good game, for which we are going to have to improve the mistakes we have made lately and be able to play a defensive game at the level of the last one we played. at home. That will surely lead us to play basketball well ”, also adding that “ in attack we are not doing badly but we are missing quite a few free shots, so we will try to be able to shoot with better success percentages. However, the important thing is to continue having good shooting options based on good ball circulation, and I think we are achieving that. I would be worried if we were not taking good shots, but we are not, so the day the coin changes its face we will do much better in terms of success, just as we have done in other parts of the year . Entering into the analysis of the rival, he told our website that “ with respect to the very complicated opponent who will demand 100% from us throughout the match.

Finally, Carlos Frade stated that Wednesday's game " will be an important game, especially because there are fewer and fewer left and the margin of error is reduced, so we have to refine to arrive with good form and mentality, and be able to play a good game." , which is what we are looking for all year round. From now on to the end of the season we have to adopt the mentality of wanting to move forward based on the things we are training in Phone Number List  adding then that " we have to try to finish the league well and be a good team at the end of the competition, although It will be complicated because at this point all the teams need to win and they are going to come out with the knife between their teeth .”“I am a complete player, but I need to work to achieve it… I am a worker, that is me .” And Ewoud Kloos is an example of perseverance, sacrifice and commitment. His time is divided between training and books, since he studies Astrophysics remotely – and also successfully – through a Dutch university.

Astrophysics interests me a lot and basketball is my passion. I've decided to try doing both and see what happens. I think it is better to always do something that interests you rather than going for what is easy… «. As a curiosity, we would add that his father's profession, linked to agricultural development and international cooperation projects, turned him into a precocious globetrotter: he went from the altitude of Nepal, where he took his first steps, to that of Bolivia, where he grew up until his birthday. the nine years; And if we add to that that he has also lived in Holland, Belgium, the United States (Boston) and recently in Gran Canaria, we assume that adapting to La Palma will not be difficult at all. Kloos is scheduled to arrive on the island this afternoon (5:30 p.m.) and shortly after, he will exercise for the first time with his new teammates. If everything goes normally, he will debut with the UBLP shirt the day after tomorrow, Wednesday, against Palencia Baloncesto.

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|DiscuzX

GMT+8, 2024-9-21 06:04 , Processed in 0.018785 second(s), 18 queries .