Ignore Google and satisfy the user:

[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 2023-11-29 14:27:22 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

SEO is finally here Vitor Peçanha Ene 25, 22 | 8 min read ignores google satisfies users The formalization of goodbye to the old days If you, like me, have been doing SEO for more than 10 years, you probably have fond memories of the "old days." The golden age when we could boast of being smarter than Google to position ourselves in first place. Google was less sophisticated back then. Like the Joker and Batman, we play the seemingly endless game of cat and mouse, finding creative ways to "game the system" or interpreting Google's rules to our advantage. At that time we could obtain the best positions on the results page, but in reality, the end user (the real human being who was searching for the content we wanted to position) was only secondary data. I must confess that I am guilty of that too. In 2012, before founding Rock Content, my blog had over 1.3 million sessions.

He published more than 1,000 articles a month. The quality of these items was questionable. I had multiple variations of a single " How to Fry an Egg " tutorial, all of them over 500 words long... I'm not proud of that.  America Cell Phone Number List Things are very different now. Let's see what has changed since then! The not-so-secret hidden agenda: what Google has been telling us all along For decades, SEO practices have been heavily influenced by a strong focus on tricking bots, creating tricks, and complex formulas for success . Before 2011, all of this was possible because Google was “not very smart.” Over time, Google proved us wrong. In fact, it had become very smart and every time it updated its algorithms, there was a not at all subtle message between the lines: - Ignore me. Focus on human connection . Take a moment to step away from the granular details and look at the big picture of this search engine's most prolific core updates.

Let's decode what he was actually telling us: 2011: Google told us to prioritize rich, valuable content with the launch of Panda. 2012: Google told us to stop using stuffer keywords and artificial backlink strategies with the launch of Penguin. 2013: Google told us to consider user search intent with the launch of Hummingbird. 2014: Google told us to think about people locally with the launch of Pigeon. 2015: Google told us to go where the users are and make mobile-friendly sites with the launch of Mobile. 2015: Google told us to better understand our users and make relevant content with the launch of RankBrain. 2017: Google told us to stop covering up customer-centric content with intrusive interstitial ads. 2018: Google told us to consider real user needs and questions with the launch of BERT.

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|DiscuzX

GMT+8, 2024-9-20 20:38 , Processed in 0.018661 second(s), 18 queries .