So speaking about your work in terms of value

[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 2022-10-19 14:02:50 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
I think one thing I learned early on in my career as an agency owner is that that stuff doesn’t always work the way that even people promise you that it will. So having kind of that plan. We talk a lot, we had just done a podcast a couple of weeks ago with Tara McMullin and she talked about backwards thinking and backwards planning. I think that’s the same kind of idea here is thinking about how much I want to make and then backwards thinking into what kind of a pipeline would need to look like for that. Leah Neaderthal: Absolutely. Darrell Vesterfelt: So talk to me about some more of the fundamentals.

How do I know what people to put in my pipeline or where philippines photo editor to find people to put in my pipeline? Things like that. Leah Neaderthal: Yeah. Well, so we all want the people who value our work and can afford us, right? So in terms of valuing your work, I think that starts with you. So one of the things I work with everybody on is really describing your work and what you do in terms of value, not just the tactics that you do. I’m a leadership consultant. That would be very tactical. It’s hard for people to figure out where to put you, right, and how their life or their business will be different than as a result of working with you.

People don’t really care what you do at all. They only care about what you do in as much as it will affect them, right, in a positive way.  is another really important fundamental. Darrell Vesterfelt: How do I figure that out? Give me a framework here to think about, because I think it’s really easy to be like, oh yeah, I designed websites or, oh yeah, I am a copywriter. How do I transition that tactical understanding of what I do into a value-based understanding? Leah Neaderthal: Totally. So think about a pyramid, right, with three sections. In the bottom… So there are three types of ways to talk about what you do. In the bottom, it’s very tactical, right? I make websites.

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|DiscuzX

GMT+8, 2024-9-20 11:01 , Processed in 0.019542 second(s), 18 queries .