Mod Your Paper Notebook Synchronized With Your Ipad Notebook

[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 2022-9-5 12:17:56 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Today, we start the day with the Mod Notebook, a service from the Need/Want company that provides a paper notebook the size of an iPad mini. These notebooks have their blank pages or have a grid with small dots. With this notebook, you have an envelope (for the United States for now)… This pre-paid shipping envelope is hidden in the back pocket of your notebook. So, when you have filled out the notebook, you just have to slip it into the envelope for it to be digitized for free within five days and all your pages will be available via your computer, smartphone and tablet.

In images, in pictures book2 On video Note also that your notebook can be synchronized with your online storage solutions such as Dropbox, Evernote or OneNote. The notebook can then be recycled or returned to the user. Practical and minimalist… can't wait for it to arrive in France! spring | Thank you Tanya These articles may interest you [Episode 1] In Julie Stephen Chheng's notebook! [Episode 2] In Babozor's notebook! Developer, designer, photographer, architect… to each creative his notebook! To share A background remove service comment peteressteven March 20, 2014 at 2:07 Livescribe offers the same tech with their Smartpen. The advantage of the product is that your notes are directly transferred (via WIFI or USB) from the pen to your PC or tablet. The plus of the plus is that the smartpen not only records what you write but also what is said when you write.

This pen has become my daily work tool which I will no longer be able to do without. In addition, you can also send your notes to Evernote  Answer Leave a comment Your email address will not be published. Mandatory fields are marked with * Comment * Name * Email * Website Notify me of follow-up comments by email. Notify me of new posts by email. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn more about how your comment data is used . Graphics and interactivity BLOG TV BOOKS GAMES MY PROJECTS EVENTS Created by Geoffrey Dorne, designer & founder of Design & Human, this blog presents projects around graphics, design and creation. Created by Geoffrey Dorne Geoffrey Dorne Supported by Design & Human Design & People To follow me on social networks To write to me Graphics and interactivity.

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|DiscuzX

GMT+8, 2024-9-20 06:21 , Processed in 0.022092 second(s), 18 queries .