The Studio is Proud to Be Its Needle in the Building by Creating

[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 2022-8-31 15:31:02 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
It's not always easy to find committed fashion brands that match our values, that produce locally using eco-responsible materials. On the strength of this observation, a year ago, Le Prêt-à Français, a young Norman company, set itself the challenge of selecting ethical brands for its customers, respecting a precise charter: the production of parts must be French, the materials used eco-responsible, recycled, or from dormant stocks... The goal being to highlight a more reasoned mode of consumption, encouraging the purchase of quality and durable parts. Prêt-à Français also wants to deconstruct the idea that eco-responsible fashion is not modern. It is now possible to wear clothes that are both trendy, current and environmentally friendly. The founders of Prêt-à Français are Charlotte and Thomas. Linked both professionally and personally,they share the same values ​​​​​​and ambitions. For this reason, it was obvious for them to highlight the fashion players of tomorrow, in other words, a more ethical and responsible fashion.

The idea of ​​​​​​​​Prêt-à Français was first born at Charlotte “Every day, I consume in a reasoned way by encouraging the purchase of local and eco-responsible products. Passionate about fashion and accessories, it is without a image manipulation service doubt that I wanted to apply these values ​​​​​​​​to my consumption of clothing. However, I realized that it was very difficult to find brands that matched my values. Accumulating more than 8 years of experience, particularly in the new technologies and digital industry, Thomas then joined the adventure in order to use his skills in a committed and local project. As its name suggests, Le Prêt-à Français promotes French know-how. The brands selected on the online store must be French and manufacture all or part of their products in France. Only products 100% made in France are referenced. In addition, Le Prêt-à Français ensures that working conditions are respected in the production plants employed by its partner brands.

As explained above, the materials used are also checked, in order to guarantee consumers a real eco-responsible approach and quality products. Thus, 90% of the materials composing the finished products must be ecological and sustainable. For greater transparency, Le Prêt-à Français has drawn up a list of raw materials accepted on Le Prêt-à Français: GOTS-certified organic cotton, hemp, linen, tencel, jute, cork, recycled materials, upcycled materials, materials from deadstock, animal materials (wool, leather, cashmere) certified GOTS, vegetable dyes,vegetable leather and new ecological materials such as Modal or Ecovero. In short, the Prêt-à Français is a meeting place, between beautiful brands of clothing and trendy accessories, unique products for women, men and children, made with great know-how, production in short circuit and above all, a sincere commitment, promoting eco-responsibility . Prêt-à Français also develops a media section where you can find articles on responsible fashion. Soon a podcast will be developed to highlight the entrepreneurial journey of entrepreneurs and designers committed to sustainable fashion.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|DiscuzX

GMT+8, 2024-9-20 06:18 , Processed in 0.021208 second(s), 18 queries .