Which allows you to practically

[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 2023-3-28 14:53:18 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Top Google Tools for Small Businesses As I said earlier, one of the main focuses of Google today is helping entrepreneurs to take their first steps in terms of digital marketing. For this, the company has been offering simple but efficient tools to help them publicize their products and services. So, let's see what these tools are and how they can help your company start the journey of discovering the world of digital marketing. 1 – Google My Business Google's first tool for small businesses, and perhaps one of the most promising for local businesses.

Is Google My Business ,  advertise for free on Google. Google My Business allows companies to register, and after providing some basic business information, they can be highlighted in local searches, without having to pay anything Hong kong phone number list for it. Google for Small Business Even better, it allows people to review your business and interact with your business. For this, it is enough for these people to “follow” your business, as in any other social network. Great, don't you think.

Digital Marketing Course To top it off, you can also create product catalogs, and display them on your company profile. To learn more about Google My Business, click here . 2 – Google Ads Express Another of Google's small business tools worth mentioning is Google Ads Express . This is what we can call the “light” version of Google Ads, but it is equally important in the process of publicizing a company on Google . Google Ads Express is an online advertising.

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|DiscuzX

GMT+8, 2024-9-20 01:33 , Processed in 0.019478 second(s), 18 queries .