What Are Wrinkle Patches, and Can They Really Give You Smoother

[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 2022-12-4 15:13:27 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
I love a Sephora holiday collection, and 2021’s is no exception. These affordable, brightly-colored gifts are perfect for makeup lovers who are still putting together their collections, and one item in particular (a post-Christmas advent calendar) is the perfect last-minute gift. This isn’t the whole collection by any means, but these are my favorite picks of the year. sephora collection holiday 2021 review holiday vibes 4 Sephora Collection Holiday 2021. Holiday Vibes” For Sephora’s 2021 Holiday collection, we’re talking lipglosses. We’re talking longwearing liquid lipsticks. (I love theirs — they’re not the very best on the market, but they’re really, really nice for the price.) We’re talking silicone-free masks for your hands, face, and feet; super-soft makeup sponges; cinnamon hand creams.

We’re talking multi-purpose colour sticks, lip balm ornaments, massive eyeshadow palettes, and really wonderful lip-glosses. One of the things that makes Sephora Collection’s holiday offerings so great is that they introduce you to a lot of the brand’s fan-favorites. I love their house A CBD Oil brand for makeup basics, and their holiday sets are an even better deal. (Especially if you can nab any of the stragglers during Boxing Day sales!) sephora collection holiday 2021 review holiday vibes 8 This year, Sephora’s holiday offerings introduced me to the brand’s Sephora Collection Outrageous Plumping Lip Gloss.

These glosses, included in 01 Universal Volume, Nude, and 05 Plump It Up Red, are delightfully sheer and minty. They’re lightly sticky, but in that “hot girl from the mid-2000s” kind of way—not so sticky that hot guys won’t want to kiss you. With their sheer colour and tingling minty effect, these are a Beauty AME beautiful “my lips but better” colour. If you’re just picking up a gloss on its own and have missed the holiday sets, 05 Plump It Up Red is my favourite! It’s a gorgeous, natural-looking, shimmer-free plum that I just can’t get enough of. Sephora collection holiday 2021 review holiday vibes 10 The Sephora Collection Holiday Vibes advent calendar The Sephora Collection Holiday 2021 collection features two calendars.

https://beautyame.com/
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|DiscuzX

GMT+8, 2024-9-20 06:36 , Processed in 0.022719 second(s), 18 queries .