I cannot place linear icons with pop

[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 2022-10-24 19:02:31 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
CREATE CUSTOM ICONS If the intention is to create an original and unique design that best distinguishes the brand, the best choice is to create customized icons, to identify your services and products or to characterize your values ​​and distinctive traits. WHAT TO WATCH OUT FOR WHEN CHOOSING ICONS As I had already written in my previous article, there are some stakes to respect Consistency  the icons inserted must be consistent with each other in terms of style and color palette.  or handwritten icons on the same site. Consistency also concerns the brand identity  the icons must reflect the values ​​and tone of voice of the brand, they must be inserted in a broader discourse of visual identity Clear and understandable  choosing a simple and universal metaphor is the surest way to avoid confusion.

Remember that icons are meant to enhance photo retouching service the user experience, not to create a maze and mysterious design. The meaning must generally always be clear and understandable Don't abuse it  the saying too much is also true in the world of graphics Estimate how many to use before evaluating the purchase or production of icons for your site, it is always a good idea to consider in which area of ​​the site they will be used, for what purpose and in what number and in which variants WHICH ICON IS BETTER? It depends on the objectives, the budget and the context.

For the navigation menu it is better to use the font icons, while to identify the services or products it would be better to use richer images, which can strengthen the brand identity. Sometimes a balanced and appropriate set of icons gives just the right character to a design that would otherwise be flat and monotonous. Despite the large offer, it is not always easy to find a set that offers exactly the number and type of icons you need in a style that is consistent with your visual identity. If this is your case, contact me we will evaluate together a set of icons according to your website or your communication strategy and consistent with your visual identity. The choice of color is never a purely aesthetic fact.

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|DiscuzX

GMT+8, 2024-8-6 17:04 , Processed in 0.019880 second(s), 18 queries .