[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 2022-10-23 19:07:21 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 mostakimvip03 于 2022-10-23 19:15 编辑

There cruelty becomes a tool and method of criticism. He is wrong if he does not point out even the slightest good in a mediocre work. Finally he makes a mistake if he does not justify to the extent possible his judgment just as if he directs his criticism to an addressee with a clearly different starting point. It is then again a competitive and therefore sterile position. I have often found myself in the position of the judge. That never pleased me. I felt the temptation to be liked or even loved. It's so easy after all. I felt the inevitable sadness of being disliked. I also felt thankfully rarely the charm of being disliked.

At first I consciously chose life criticism alone. The one I did during e-commerce photo editing my classes or during personal meetings. The one that allowed clarifying questions or even the expression of complaints. Little by little I even excluded all courses in colleges schools and universities where the students did not have the right to choose the teacher. I believed that there is nothing worse than forced criticism. This led me to avoid day. There criticism is made under the illusory veil of coercive sociability. No one pursues her and yet she charms.

One has to choose between useless cruelty and humiliating flattery. That is why even when the critical praise is sincere it is hardly believable in the context of an exhibition. Substantial speech in these circumstances is stifled. For similar reasons I have always avoided criticism and discussions about art in social gatherings where the usual lightness of the atmosphere and the also usual showmanship of the guests turn the formulation of critical opinions into something equivalent to television windows. And one has to choose between useless cruelty and humiliating flattery. That is why even when the critical praise is sincere it is hardly believable in the context of an exhibition.

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|DiscuzX

GMT+8, 2024-8-6 15:11 , Processed in 0.021485 second(s), 18 queries .