[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 2022-10-19 17:11:29 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 mostakimvip01 于 2022-10-19 17:23 编辑

The teacher can shorten the path. To take things out and make use of them. How is your relationship with your students In the beginning there is a distance and I don't want to rush it ie by force to create a bigger relationship. Over time a greater kinship and friendship is created  with some more and with others less. Those who have stayed around me over the years every time I see them with the longing and sympathy you see a member of your extended family. Have you regretted some of your choices In relation to photography no. I wish when I was still a lawyer that I had the wisdom to have built up a little financial independence such that I could more easily do what I do now.

This happens to everyone. When we are young we don't think about e-commerce photo editing the future. How do you judge today your choice to settle in Syros and create a branch of the Photographic Circle on the island The step I took to come to Syros has given me and my wife great joy. My only disappointment  or rather surprise  is that I expected more acceptance from the local community which I have yet to see. Maybe it's a matter of time because I've been on the island for a while. On the other hand I have given the message to Athens that I am here. I am glad that my students come to Syros every weekend and see me. So does the future lie in decentralization I see the future of life in decentralization.

What is already being done in other countries must be done. To reduce the importance of the capital and to develop smaller cities which however do not have the life of the capital as a model. In Greece the provincial cities want to look like Athens. If these cities become small Athens then it makes sense to leave them. One chooses to stay in a small place to have the joy of contact. What does Syros offer you It offers me a horizon since I live outside Ermoupolis. I don't get overwhelmed by apartment buildings like in Athens. I was also  people which is not due to any DNA but to the fact that living here allows them to be kind.

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|DiscuzX

GMT+8, 2024-9-20 08:44 , Processed in 0.019792 second(s), 18 queries .