[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 2022-10-6 14:53:40 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 mostakimseo11 于 2022-10-6 14:59 编辑

From that  state he changes abruptly to journalism. I had the advantage of being in an unrepeatable situation in a political context in a social effervescence in a particular media situation. I was able to participate in La Jornada  an informative idea that gave special attention to the image in all areas design typography caricatures photographs were important. Everything visual was a fundamental part of the concept of the newspaper.  Francisco Mata Rosas. From the series Mexico Tenochtitlan Francisco Mata Rosas. From the series Mexico Tenochtitlan At that time the movement of what Olivier Debroise calls Mexican Postmodern Photojournalism took place.

Valtierra and of course Francisco Mata Rosas e-commerce photo editing himself participated in this current. It is a moment in which there is an attitude to break away from the strict adherence to daily information that is promoted by newspapers such as Unomásuno or La Jornada which responded to the crisis of conscience caused by the events of. Click on the infographic to enlarge it. Francisco Mata explains Journalism inserted me into a different dynamic than the one I had. Although I did street and documentary photography I entered journalism and it was quite an experience.

Many tools and empowered me that I have used throughout my career. Jokingly and seriously Francisco has maintained on many occasions that his true vocation is not photography but laziness and that he soon discovered that on top of that he was paid for lazing around I found the ideal job  since then I've been doglegged. Unlike many of his fellow who only attended to work orders generated by the newspaper Mata carried out personal projects. This attitude was of great importance when Francisco undertook a separate path from merely informative photography.

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|DiscuzX

GMT+8, 2024-9-20 09:06 , Processed in 0.019736 second(s), 18 queries .